Saturday, September 18, 2010

Drunk Blogging


I love drunk blogging. I sound so interesting and funny ;)

Why drunk blogging? I give you the following...

1) I have bad... very bad grammar. You cant imagine what I scored in 10th finals in English.

2) I write horribly. So I write in small sentences. Less chances of mistakes. I make a lot of mistakes in along sentences.

3) I am very creative, when drunk. I am trying to work on a doggy repelling horn for motor bikes! Have you met anyone who thought of that? No, right? I did and you read it first here. There are a few more but those are money spinners ;)

4) I am a lot funnier drunk. so much so that I crack myself up :)

5) It is cheap... creativity in a bottle. Old monk is the cheapest but then you need those sugary carbonated additives. Better is vodka with citrus juice - very healthy. Or wine but the flavour and zing is missing along with them bubbles.

6) I know you think I should read those English grammar books. It will help me. I just looked at one right now and none of these sentences / points feature in the book!!

7) You should be happy that I am typing all this out. My handwriting... some other day... :(

8) The only two people to have ever read my blog are good writers. I need an excuse.

9) One is my best friend and the other is a girl. I should entertain him and impress her with my vision and creativity... visitivity... (sorry it is lifted from a Barney quote)

10) Am I drunk right now? You bet I am....

1 comment:

Alan Kaula said...

keep blogging when drunk.. in fact, blog ONLY when drunk!