Saturday, January 8, 2011

Someone told Airtel I was single

I have been getting all these ads for finding that special someone and dating etc on my Airtel number. I answered one that was free, was immediately charged and someone called Iamthick asked for my asl! I passed as the charge was Rs. 3/- to reply.

I am studying and in mid thirties. Ofcourse, I had to to be single! But to let that get to me? That was bad... I have no one to blame but myself.

It could have been worse. I could have been suffering from a male equivalent of vulvodynia caused by depression.

I can see a solution to all this. Give up on minoxidil and follow one of my best friends - Start on a course of Finasteride. Solve hair loss and reduce sexual tension.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. LOL. Sorry, I can't stop laughing!

KhadijaTeri said...

Marvin.... Shiber, shibber refers to a unit of measurement equaling the length of your hand, Zinga is a street, bait is a house and dar is a room, etc. Essentially what he is doing is threatening genocide. Inch by inch, street by street, house by house, room by room he will get rid of all those who are against him.


Libyans have tolerated this for so long because they have lived in fear and intimidation.And they hope and dream for a better life and a better Libya. By the way, I am not Libyan. I am American. For the past 21 years Libya has been my home for me, my Libyan husband and our six children.

KhadijaTeri said...

I forgot to add fred fred, which means one by one.

Pranavam Ravikumar said...

:-) LoL!

Unknown said...

LOL I'm a 28 year old actively considering going back to Uni next academic year - that post was a bit of a reality check!

Marvin Grey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marvin Grey said...

Icyhighs,

I apologise for giving you an impression that going to university as a mature student is difficult on your personal life. That is not true. For starters you are going back for a PG, I suppose. They usually last just 2 years. I went to under graduate college at 31 and then onto post graduation that worked out to 5-6 years.

Knowing what I know, and I know more now as I am working in application developement, I will not change one day of my life. It is a wonderful life and it is mine.

You should pursue your dreams. If you are looking to write and want to be in company of your peers, you might like to check this site. http://bangalorewriters.com/

Please don't use my post for a reality check. I have been striking out long before today. I think you will enjoy college again :D

Unknown said...

Hey buddy, I think you may have taken my comment a little too seriously, I was only half-serious. Really do appreciate the effort to let me know though, cheers. Hope to see more of your posts.

Marvin Grey said...

http://allinsuranceoffers.com/

Anonymous said...

You must have been upto something to be targetted for such ads..just saying. ;)