Friday, October 24, 2008

You want a Drink with that?

That reminds. I cant get drunk. I can get close but I cant get drunk. I have a 2-3 drink limit. 2 drinks is half a bottle of quarter - half a quarter or 1/8th. And I cant have a kingfisher bottle of beer faster than 45mins- 1 hour.

Not that theoretically, I cant get drunk. I can! Yes, I am conterdicting myself. But I got two shots of tequilas in me (there was nothing else at home!! And it is raining outside!!!) and I am wiser now. It is just that after crossing my alcohol threshold, I feel woozy and dizzy and it is not a happy place. The 3 times I have gone too far past, I have forced stuff out with a finger pushed deep into my mouth, had a banana (cant go to sleep in an empty stomach) and woke up fresh as a blue bird.. a male blue bird... I hear they are feisty and horny all the time.

I just wanted the record to be set straight.

1 comment:

Alan Kaula said...

yeah, that'll happen, especially if the blue bird was raised in captivity in *cough*shitholeOMan*cough*